Luke’s Gospel is very challenging in its practicality, and it was written to not only to tell the reader about Jesus but also to show us how to be Christians. “Go and do likewise” is a key phrase, unique to Luke out of the four gospels. In doing so, we step into the new day which has dawned through Christ. Join us as we look through Luke on Sunday mornings at 10.30, and read the gospel for yourself during the rest of the week.
- Free Film – Imitation of Life
- Got the Tyres for our Straw Bale Foundations Test
- This was Landlubbers!
- Landlubbers Half Term Holiday Club!
- Christmas 2016 – Miracle on Trinity Rise
- Our New Straw Bale Building Film
- Special Prayer Service Responding to Brexit
- New Sermon Series – The Lord’s Prayer
- Steel Pans @ Holy Trinity School Fair
- Alpha Course Starting 8th June – Six Weeks to Look at the Christian Faith