- Community Hub – straw bales has started
- Volunteer Building Day Sat 14th July
- Bring a Friend Weekend – June 23-24th
- Toddler Church Our Brand New Congregation
- Straw Bale Community Self-Build coming on….
- Gladys Greatheart – This Sunday 4th March Only!
- (no title)
- Our New Banner
- We won!!
- Featured on Al Gore’s Climate Reality
Category Archives: Living Prayer
Give thanks for Malcolm and Fay our new churchwardens; and Jenny Sharpe who is new to PCC, and they settle into their ministries. The first meeting of the new PCC is on Monday 11th, and the Wardens will be sworn … Continue reading
Our Annual Church Meeting is coming up this Sunday. Please pray for the right people to come forward and be nominated as Churchwardens and PCC members. At present there is one nomination for Churchwarden, and one other person is considering … Continue reading
When Ifi left for Australia, we wondered who the next person would be that God would bring to our church house. We now know! Anna Robinson will be joining us for a few weeks in April, and from the beginning … Continue reading
If was great having Ifiok Otung as part of our church. He is such a positive person and made a real contribution to our Youth Church and Friday Group in the short time he was living in the church house. … Continue reading