Do you need to speak to someone at church?
We take the safeguarding and care of children and vulnerable adults very seriously at Holy Trinity. Our Parish Safeguarding Officers can be contacted on 020 8674 6721 or you can email [email protected]
Our Churchwardens can be contacted via the same number, or you can email [email protected]
Do you need to speak to someone else?
These numbers may be useful:
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours).Phone if you are worried about a child.
- Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 (open 24 hours). Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 080 8808 8141 ( free phone Monday to Friday 9-5pm).
Do you want to speak to someone in the Diocesan Safeguarding Team?
Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser, Kate Singleton [email protected] 020
7939 9423 Mobile 07982 279713 (for urgent matters out of hours)
Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers, Marie Daly and Louise Vernon
Marie Daly [email protected] 020 7939 9441 Mobile 07946 255295
Louise Vernon [email protected] 020 7939 9462 Mobile 07946 255622
Do you want to check out our safeguarding policy?
Click here for “A Safe Church” Safeguarding Policy.