Sunday 8th March
The good news of the gospel is that when Jesus died on the cross, God the Son was sucking into his condemned body all the sin of all people across all places and through all time. He took it to the place that was furthest from God, and then rose again without it to live in union with God. Your sin is forgiven! Your shame is gone! You have a new chance to stand up, stand tall, stand forgiven and stand free!
- Free Film – Imitation of Life
- Got the Tyres for our Straw Bale Foundations Test
- This was Landlubbers!
- Landlubbers Half Term Holiday Club!
- Christmas 2016 – Miracle on Trinity Rise
- Our New Straw Bale Building Film
- Special Prayer Service Responding to Brexit
- New Sermon Series – The Lord’s Prayer
- Steel Pans @ Holy Trinity School Fair
- Alpha Course Starting 8th June – Six Weeks to Look at the Christian Faith