We were all sad to say goodbye to Mr Cluto, at Holy Trinity School, and for some time, his Y5 class seemed to be wearing out supply teachers as quickly as they could arrive. The situation caused stress to parents, staff, governors and church members alike – a great class was becoming unsettled and failing to reach their potential. Praise God, then, for the recent appointment of Miss Kenton who is finding her feet quickly and getting the class back into shape.
- Free Film – Imitation of Life
- Got the Tyres for our Straw Bale Foundations Test
- This was Landlubbers!
- Landlubbers Half Term Holiday Club!
- Christmas 2016 – Miracle on Trinity Rise
- Our New Straw Bale Building Film
- Special Prayer Service Responding to Brexit
- New Sermon Series – The Lord’s Prayer
- Steel Pans @ Holy Trinity School Fair
- Alpha Course Starting 8th June – Six Weeks to Look at the Christian Faith